Perform CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
This course will give participants the confidence to manage sick or injured persons using the principles of basic First Aid. It provides the knowledge and skills required to maintain life for an unconscious casualty until medical help arrives. This is a practical course with a 60% hands-on component, supported by basic theory without the medical jargon.
* Identify priorities of management DRSABCD
* Management of an unconscious casualty
* Expired air resuscitation on an adult, child and baby
* Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation on an adult, child and infant
* Management of an obstructed airway
* Management of a near drowning casualty
* Recognition and management of shock
Special student rate $55.00
Who Should Attend:
Persons who would like to acquire / refresh CPR skills.
Participants must be 14 years or older. Participants under 14 years must have permission to attend from a parent or guardian.
Progressive assessment of the competencies will be conducted throughout the course.
Statement of Attainment:
On successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Statement of Attainment, which is valid for one year. As per the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines, AHST recommends that the resuscitation module be recertified annually.
Perform CPR public course dates:
All sessions below are held at:
Contact our office for any further information regarding training dates and locations.