The Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety Training is an online course. All course resources and materials are nationally recognised, reflect recent harmonisation of OH&S legislation and meet the National Quality Council Quality Principles. The Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety is the new entry-level qualification for those who want to be OH&S coordinators. The laws for Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) have changed from State-based laws to a more consistent National Framework. From 1 January 2012, Workplace Health and Safety Officer’s (WHSO) in Queensland will not be recognised in this new national system, so up skill now!
- Assist with compliance with OHS and other relevant laws.
- Contribute to the implementation of a systematic approach to managing OHS.
- Contribute to the implementation of the OHS consultation process.
- Identify Hazards and assess OHS risks.
- Contribute to the implementation of strategies to control OHS risk.
- Use equipment to conduct workplace monitoring.
- Contribute to the implementation of emergency procedures.
- Participate in the coordination and maintenance of a systematic approach to managing OHS.
- Participate in the management of the OHS information and data systems.
- Assist in the design and development of the OHS participative arrangements.
Participants will have one year, from course commencement, to complete this course online.
$2000 Saving! Reduced Course Rate now only $2000 (normally $4000).
Who Should Attend:
- Individual who contribute, or are required to contribute, to the maintenance of an OH&S program within an organisation.
- Individuals interested in studying units of the new national occupational health and safety qualifications.
- Workplaces wishing to enrol individuals training and development in OH&S in order to fullfill their OH&S obligations.
- Individuals looking to upgrade their Workplace Health and Safety Officer (WHSO) certification.
Progressive assessment of the competencies will be conducted throughout the course.
Statement of Attainment:
Individuals who complete this online course will receive a nationally accredited certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety (BSB41407) certificate.
How do I enrol?
Call 1300 655 135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org